Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day Quatro

Ladies & gents, it's been a long day & I just got off the phone after having a long philosophical conversation. With that said, my daily word usage is about spent. So I have a few pictures from yesterday & today. They can (mostly) speak for themselves.

Dinner last night--Salmon cakes & sauteed spinach, onion, and bell pepper):




Breakfast: de smoothie











Lunch: Out at Wholefoods on a work engagement and got away for $5.12! That is a first! --Blackened Salmon, a bed LOADed with spring
greens & spinach,
and what my co-worker thought was liver pate. :) It was really their vegan chocolate mousse...and YES, I did allow myself a little wiggle room. Lay off!-- I lifted weights this
morning (cheesy grin).



Dinner: Sweetheart Scallops (but more on those tomorrow)


Oh and here's a picture of the brand of coconut oil I ventured out for--whole & extra virgin. ;)

1 comment: